-->

Nicki Minaj – Queen – Album

Download, Music, iTunes, Nicki Minaj, Queen, Album
Queen by Nicki Minaj
・Queen
・Nicki Minaj
・Hip-Hop/Rap
・Aug 10, 2018
℗ 2018 Young Money/Cash Money Records



ABOUT QUEEN

Nicki said the following about this album:

I know it’s going to be my best body of work. That’s next on my bucket list – to deliver my fourth album and make sure that it’s a classic hip-hop album that people will never forget.

The album was announced on May 7th at the 2018 Met Gala, Nicki herself confirmed in an interview that the album would be titled Queen and the release date for June 15th:

It’s a big night for me, because I just let the world know that my album is coming on June 15th, and it’s called Queen and I can’t wait!

Nicki Minaj went on an Instagram live on May 25th to announce the pushing back of Queen to August 10. However, on August 1st, Nicki reported, through Apple Music’s Essentials playlist for Nicki Minaj, that she was pushing back the release date yet again to August 17th, 2018.

On June 7th, Nicki Minaj revealed the cover art to Queen through her social media accounts and called it her “best work to date” again.

On June 14th, Nicki Minaj released “Bed” as a promotional single with the pre-order of Queen. The tracklist was revealed to not contain “Barbie Tingz.”

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel